Dancing in the streets of Tel Aviv
‘Site specific explorations, event part of the Israel Contact Improvisation Festival’
9th December 2013 6.30-7.30 pm
Streets of Ouagadougou dancing in Burkina Faso, 18th-30th March 2013
Dancing in Ibiza city
‘Site specific explorations, old city and castle’
16th September 2012 9-12 pm, Ibiza, Spain
Dancing in the Copenhagen Harbor
‘Battle of Copenhagen’
17th August 2012 8.30-11 pm , read more
Dancing in the streets of Warsaw
15th-21st July 2012
Dancers are exploring the urban sceneries and green parks of Warsaw.
Wednesday 18th July between 3 and 6 pm, you can meet dancers in central Warsaw, the old city.
15:30 Kolumna Zygmunta (pl. Zamkowy)
16:30 Pomnik Nieznanego Żołnierza (pl. Piłsudzkiego)
17:30 Metropolitan’s fountains (pl. Piłsudzkiego)
Thursday 19th July between 3 and 6 pm dancers are creating spontaneous dances in central shopping area in Warsaw, next to the central station.
15:30 Złote Tarasy
16:45 Domy Centrum (Marszałkowska) & Pasaż Wiecha
17:30 ul. Chmielna
The 20th and 21st July dancers will be exploring in the green areas of Jazdow
Friday 20th July in the evening 9-11 pm (21-23)
Saturday 21st July 5-7 pm (17-19)
Centrum Sztuki Współczesnej Zamek Ujazdowski ul. Jazdów 2
100 DANCERS explore urban spaces in Copenhagen…
public events 2nd-5th August 2011
- in collaboration with Metropolis – festival for art and performance in urban spaceevents ‘DANSE I BYENS RUM’ (Dancing in the City) is supported by :
- site specific events and dance installations featuring 100 international dancers.
- mass choreographies transforming Copenhagen city – and harbor spaces.
- live art & music… Spanish opera, Indian love songs, larger than life Finish video art, Polish dance stars and Danish drag queens…
- artists from all over the world collecting ideas and material, heading for Copenhagen
- this is only the beginning…
100 Dancers in Gut Stolzenhagen
16th July 5 pm, dancing in and around the village church in Stolzenhagen, Brandenburg, Germany
Dancing on the Castle
’100 dancers on the Castle of Cardona’
23rd June 8-10.30 pm, celebration night of San Juan, Catalonia, Spain
photo : Mathias Vejerslev